WelcomeTo My World

Thursday 12 December 2013

SOSOSOSOSOSOS HELP....




SOSOSOSOSOSOS HELP.... CURRRENTLY IN THE UK A CHILD IS BEING STOLEN... SS and the police are on stand by for the removal of a baby being born at Watford, United Kingdom Hospital. THe mother had a child removed at the age of I arrr it was a teen I think 14... Bu this has lead to generation removals. Having lost a son a month ago at 18 months for Forced Adoption they are now coming for this one who the mums waters broken on Tuesday and still the baby is not ready until Forced Adoption Exposed is... Martin Matthews can you hold the police in check mate for me... And The Royal Courts of Justice foir an emergency order... SOme one.. John Hemming, Julie Haines, Tim Haines, The Children's Judicial Review.....

I need a crash course... Im half an hour away and the father and mother have begged me to come... I am currently in @edgeware London.. WE have the caravan hocked up and not able to leave and need to get through rush hour traffice with a baby who is not having his needs met.

Waters been broke since tuesday, motehr dialated by 3, not checked since yesterday morning... I have given birth to 4 and not one stretch mark and They Have Got My Kids. Social Services Have Got My Kids...

This family need to bond...

HELP

I will expose on the parents say so

Educate me


Kellie Cottam

No comments:

Post a Comment