WelcomeTo My World

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Bill Maloney in race for London Mayor -- Genesis Radio


Bill Maloney for London Mayor 2012
Interviewed on the King Lion Show Genesis Radio Jan 2012

• I represent the every-day GOOD PEOPLE of London!
• I represent the VOICE that screams for the down-trodden and the deceived
• I represent Fair Play for all

• I don't represent the Government
• I don't represent the Crown
• I don't represent the Police
• I don't represent the Banks
• I don't represent the Corporations
• I don't represent the Lawyers
• I don't represent Local Councils
• I don't represent old worn out systems

I represent the Humanitarian Power that is bringing peace and freedom, not just to London but to all corners of the planet who have been dominated by unfair play.

It is your vote that will help to instigate this pledge -- the gloves are off!

I'm commonly known as Bill Maloney.

Talk to me: bill@pienmashfilms.com

Find out more about Bill Maloney: http://www.pienmashfilms.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting Irish Green Eyes. You can also follow Bill on FB: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/LondonMayor2012
    We appreciate your continued support. From all at Pie and Mash Films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im supporting you hun word will get out xxx

    ReplyDelete