WelcomeTo My World

Monday 15 August 2011

The Sentencing, Of A Minor Child In "A Complex Case"


The Sentencing, Of A Minor Child In "A Complex Case"
RIP Much Respect. LOOK AT HIM! He thinks he shot and killed a man. FRED DID NOT DIE BY 3 BLAST OR BY MY SON BRYCE. What this news is saying doesn't even line up with the Police Report 90979792. NICK SHOT HIS DAD IN THE BACK ONE TIME, WHILE FRED WAS ASLEEP ON HIS COUCH. Bryce's father David, hired a private attorney. Bryce's defense attorney told Bryce that he shot fred 3 times, just like this news is saying.. I WAS THERE and this is a lie in order to cover up what was really going on. Several times this attorney changed the crime scene event and convinced Bryce of this too. Some Facts Are...Fred Named His Own Son Nick as His Killer! The court was protecting It's Head Doctor, Who happened to also be Bryce's New Psychiatrist from 2007-2009. Fred Cantu RIP Much Respect. My son Bryce, is 6 ft 3 minor child with a Gentic Mental Disorder, he had just turned 15. NOT 16. There are associated disorders inside a Syndrome and these are what Bryce's medications were for. I was there when Bryce's own private defense attorney told my son that he had shot a man three times while he laid sleeping on the couch. I was there when his lawyer told the Judge that Bryce was the shooter. Mrs Cantu knows her son Nick shot and killed her husband, his fathe. The police report states Fred Named their son Nick. Nick refused to take the hand test for gun residue. Nick wanted his father dead before he met Bryce in May 2009, and had asked others to kill for him. Nick hated his dad. The evidence against Bryce was that Nick told the police Bryce did this. Everything else is invented in Texas by adults who were protecting their own Interest. But told Bryce they were there for his best interest. He believed them, he trusted them. When they told him not to listen to his mother.. ME, Ms. D M M Pelletier, and said she's crazy... Bryce repeated what they said. He got manipulated-brainwashed and trained to say anything that would cause his case to go in the worse direction for him. They used his suseptible thought patterns to self incriminate him even if what he was saying was false. Substanical Evidence Exist. The DA didin't want any more controversy with the name Cantu. My CHILD was placed in this tragic position by the adults who had authority and influence over him. And whom he trusted. These adults manipulated Bryce into believing he is a competent adult that had murdered a man in cold blood, His own attorney was framing him. Fred was shot one time in the back while he was asleep on his couch. Fred later died at the hospital. God Rest His Soul. Inside Juvi there were plenty of Conflicts of Interest. This defense contributed towards the new Judges campaign. The parole officer has known the Doctor for over ten years. No matter how often the tragic crime was rewritten, adults helped Bryce to learn and adjust to new details. His Private defense team would then re-record Bryce confessing to their lies. Bryce signed what his lawyer placed in front of him. Nick D. Cantu's plead was that he would testify against Bryce should their ever come a trial. Nick had a public defender, why? The youths were tried seperately in front of the Judge. No jury, no trial. Though Nick was charged with the same crimes, I THINK ?Bryce was made out as the Master-Mind which is IMPOSSIBLE. My Child was alone when waived his Miranda Rights. His Disability Rights were violated. Charges: Capital Murder, Intent, Premeditation. In all the news clips, before and after the arrest, Nick looks the same. Bryce does not. Inside of Juvi Bryce was now being given a HEAVY DOSES of this and that, by the SAME Psychiatrist, Bryce looks better with medication, because HE NEEDS HIS MEDICATIONS! Outside of being arrested Bryce was often in an illegal drug induced daze, turning to DRO when his medications were removed by the New Psychiatrist. I flew to TX and stayed there for at least 4 months maybe more. Living in 5 different places, destroying my credit, trying to help my son. During the compency hearing I watched my son, zone in and out. I watched as he was being prodded by 2 adults in that court room to answer the way they wanted. Then he was given two forms to sign. Bryce signed what his attorney place in front of him. I was told to sign papers to have Bryces belongings released to me, I was refused a receipt. What did they really have me sign? I am Bryce's Biological Mother, D M M PELLETIER, I divorced David in Tampa, FL 1999. Some one in TX put in Bryce's case that I was Patricia R Vandergrift. who is-was the Step Mom to our son. In TX, She Divorced David in 2009. I was being confused with her. On Purpose....no one knows bryce's true sentence.... so many falsifications and crimes against him. I am still being denied a copy of the Transcripts, Plea Agreement and other court records. So much Substanical Evidence... where is my benevolent person-persons who will help me to help my son.... (((((((((((((Bryce))))))))))))

7 comments: