WelcomeTo My World

Saturday 23 April 2011

L.B by Leon Benson

"Whether in cuffs or a hearse,i resurrect da soul when i spit thru a verse fa better or worse,wanted me last but im finishin'first,My perseverance is a gift & a curse,9yrs in solitary it couldnt get any worse,now i'ma lil mo wiser & a lil mo older but a whole lot stronger w/da world on my shoulders,i play life like K.Kardasion,i'ma bend it over,still a nitemare 2U snitchs even when U woke up,Royal flushin' on u shits like a game of poker,diamond-hearted waitin' to sip spade in da club on U jokers,Baptized in cook water but u see no burns on me,just now breakin' my silence since da world turned on me,like Miyamoto Musashi i'ma one man army,A middle finger 2 U haters like Makavili's on dat gurney"(gotta carry me out)-Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment