WelcomeTo My World

Saturday 16 October 2010

COMPASSION FOR KIDS/ HOLIDAY PROJECT by Knightgale LaCross

I cannot possibly help all kids imprisoned, but do what I can in campaigning for juvenile law reform

MY HOLIDAY PROJECT......YOU ARE INVITED......

My goal for their holiday........for..... just a card to them, from those "out there", who care and would take the time to simply send them a holiday card........all that is requested, is to send to me, Knightgale at address below......
  

DEADLINE PLEASE.......NLT 15 DEC, 2010.....JUST place the name of the child on the envelope.....I will send it on to them. Please include inside the card, your full name and postal address, so they can reply, if they wish to do so.

I hope you will join me in this special project venture........THANK YOU.

  

Knightgale
Compassion  for Kids
102 McGriff Circle
Enterprise, Al. 36330-1952


KRISTA MCDANIEL, S.C.



CHRISTOPHER THRASHER, AL. 
  



KURT DANYSH, PA


No comments:

Post a Comment